Thursday, April 12, 2012

Godspell!

Well, it all happened and I am so thankful! :)
It seems like much more than a week and a half ago since the performances, I think life just drastically slowed down afterwards...no Godspell and we went on our April break.  Anyway, my kids were amazing, and I was and am so so proud of what they did!  People were impressed and surprised by what they produced.  Even my band was made up of all students, who only had the music for 2 weeks and were able to keep the show going!  I really have no words to explain what it was like, but it was just beautiful to see the kids on stage, using the talents God has given them, working together and creating something so creative and so excellent. :)  It was a powerful experience and thinking of it will always make me smile! 
Thank you for your prayers for me and for the students~

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy from the show!














1 comment:

  1. sarah. how. cool. i love you and miss you! you are doing great things. so so proud (in the good way).

    ReplyDelete